What is the difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE in Sql?
What is the difference between
DELETE in SQL Server?
Please explain to me if you know them.
Truncate & delete also to delete data from a table, and below is some difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE in SQL server:
- Delete data from the table, can delete one or more records by using the
- Not reset Identity increase value.
- Commit and Rollback can be performed after
- Delete all data from a table, can't delete some records.
- Reset Identity increase value to 0.
- Can not Rollback data after delete.Marry Christ Oct 19 2020