What is the difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE in Sql?
Dung Do Tien Oct 19 2020 526
What is the difference between
DELETE in SQL Server?
Please explain to me if you know them.
Have 1 answer(s) found.
Marry Christ Oct 19 2020
Truncate & delete also to delete data from a table, and below is some difference between TRUNCATE and DELETE in SQL server:
- Delete data from the table, can delete one or more records by using the
- Not reset Identity increase value.
- Commit and Rollback can be performed after
- Delete all data from a table, can't delete some records.
- Reset Identity increase value to 0.
- Can not Rollback data after delete.
* Type maximum 2000 characters.
* All comments have to wait approved before display.
* Please polite comment and respect questions and answers of others.