What are the pros and cons of stored procedure Sql server?
Dung Do Tien Oct 19 2020 617
What are the advantages and disadvantages of stored procedures in the SQL server? Please explain to me why I should use it in my code?
Have 1 answer(s) found.
Marry Christ Oct 19 2020
I use the stored procedure daily because of some pros feature below:
- Very secure, you can avoid attack SQL injection.
- Faster, because SP is pre-compiled and it is store in the server so when we call SP, we only determine SP name and parameter, this help request is faster.
- Support full CRUD
- Because it stores in the server so it makes the server heavy and only executes it in that server.
* Type maximum 2000 characters.
* All comments have to wait approved before display.
* Please polite comment and respect questions and answers of others.