HTTP Error 500.30 - ANCM In-Process Start Failure in .Net Core
I have a project written by Asp.net Core 2.2 and now I want to migrate to version 3.0 but after migrating done and running the application I got an error HTTP Error 500.30 - ANCM In-Process Start Failure.
HTTP Error 500.30 - ANCM In-Process Start Failure
Common solutions to this issue:
- The application failed to start
- The application started but then stopped
- The application started but threw an exception during startup
- Check the system event log for error messages
- Enable logging the application process stdout messages
- Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect
For more information visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=2028265
I deployed this project on IIS server 8
Thanks for any suggestion!!
Marry Christ Nov 22 2020
You have to change Hosting mode to Out of process, It will resolve this issue for you.
Project--> Right click -->Properties-->Debug-->Hosting Model
I hope it works for you.