Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused in Docker container
Dung Do Tien Feb 07 2021 1107
I'm studying Docker, I just installed Redis inside Docker container, everything installs success but when I type
redis-cli comand to access Redis local IP 127.0.0.1 port 6379 so I got an error: Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refuse not connected>
Note that Redis is installed inside of Docker container. If install in Ubuntu OS It's still working fine for me.
Thanks for any suggestion!
Have 1 answer(s) found.
Do Chuong Feb 07 2021
This error occurs when Redis is disabled. To start Redis server you can run the command below:
1. Redis install inside of Docker container
sudo service redis-server start
To restart Redis inside Docker run command:
sudo service redis-server restart
2. Redis install outside of Docker(In OS such as Ubuntu)
systemctl restart redis-server systemctl enable redis-server
To check the status of Redis run command:
systemctl status redis-server
* Type maximum 2000 characters.
* All comments have to wait approved before display.
* Please polite comment and respect questions and answers of others.