Top Programming languages as per GitHut 2.0
- Learn by tutorial
- Learn by short content and practice code.
In MDN, It is provided with four tutorials for all developers level, includes of:
Price: Only free 180 hours to study and after 15.99$ per month( ~1,800 hours).
Codecademy also supports learning many other programming languages such as Html, Css, Java, Python, Sql, Ruby… Total 13 popular programming languages today.
- The course is very accessible because the practice and following the instructions are the main.
- Not free at all.
- Exercises are sometimes rigid with respect to validate code.
- Provide many examples when you learn theory.
- You can practice in parallel while studying theory with a popular editor online.
- Provide & describe knowledge about subjects only stop at a basic level. If you want to learn more, you can refer to MDN, but I think it is enough for a beginner.
Price: Not free
Udemy is a popular website in the world about the marketplace for teaching and learning, connecting millions of students to the skills they need to works.
The lessons are designed by many famous authors in the world, you can rely on the number of learners and the rating of that course to refer and choose the quality and suitable course for you.
A course you will pay approximately 18 -20 dollars.
- There are many quality courses for you to choose from.
- Not free at all
I think this is the best quality course compared to other websites, moreover it is free.
This website also free courses about Responsive web design(HTML, CSS), Front End Libraries, Data Visualization, APIs and Microservices, Information Security and Quality Assurance and Coding Interview Prep.
- Free at all.
- Best quality course.
- The practice is the main.
- FreeCodeCamp is the same FreeCodeCamp so sometimes rigid with respect to validating code.
Price: Not free
Pluralsight allows teachers to directly teach learners through mentor systems, Skype communication. The cost is about $ 2 per minute. The language of the course is also English.
Pluralsight charges a fee by time, ie it does not sell courses directly, you will pay monthly or annually and can take the entire course on Pluralsight. Currently, Pluralsight offers 2 prices:
- Monthly: $ 29 a month
- Annual: $ 299 per year
- Premium: $ 449 per year
You can sign up and get a free 10-day trial. However, if you are a student, you can use the email of the school to study for free for 2 months. Or if you go to work, you can use the company's account.
- Design lessons very good
- Have the mentor guide to learn
- Not free
Price: Not free
Learnprogramming.online is a personal website. The author is Jad, he is a Google Developer Expert, Microsoft Most Valuable Professional and Freelance Web Consultant based in Amsterdam.
I feel this course is designed quite easy to learn, including theory and practice immediately, to help learners grasp the knowledge better.
- Interactive tutorial + flashcards.
- Easy to learn.
- The theory is parallel with practice.
- The amount of knowledge is at a basic level.
- Not free.
Rithm School is a Bootcamp and online resource for people looking to develop the necessary skills to land a job as a software engineer. They offer a full-time Bootcamp at their San Francisco campus, as well as free courses online.
This book includes three parts:
Part 1: Language
Part 2: Browser
Part 3: Node
- Free to read
- Detail theory
- No practice, no quiz test.
If you are a beginner you can refer FreeCodeCamp for more practice. I think it is enough and free at all.