ReactJs in Normal level
Total 20 question (100 marks)
1. What is characterizes in the virtual DOM?
2. Which of the following is also known as Flux initialization action, in React?
3. Which method call in a React component, of the 'Router.Navigation' mixin will move the user to next, after
4. What happens when you call setState() inside render() method?
5. How can you access the state of a component from inside of a member function?
6. Keys are given to a list of elements in react. These keys should be:
7. Lifecycle methods are mainly used ___________.
8. Props are __________ into other components
9. What characterizes Flux dispatcher, in React?
10. Which item is needed for simple routing between React component but without a React Router?
11. What is modified if adding an action to modify the data of a component?
12. If a function component should always render the same way given the same props, what is a simple
13. Which prop type in a React form component, will validate a value for an attribute is passed and
14. What is applicable for a React controller view component?
15. In JSX most of the errors can be caught during _________.
16. Which code will facilitate navigation using the React Router for a React component?
18. Which feature related to data flow is provided by Flux, post-installation?
19. How do you handle passing through the component tree without having to pass props down manually at every
20. Which prop takes a function to be called when the text is submitted for TextInput component, in React?