C# - Level Beginner 4
Total 20 question (100 marks)
1. Does .NET support the ability to inherit multiple interfaces?
2. Which of the following access specifier in C# allows a class to expose its member variables and member
3. Which of the following C# keywords has nothing to do with multithreading?
4. Type casting is when you assign a value of one data type to another type.
5. What is the output of this C# code? int? i = 8 >> 5; int? j = i > 0
6. If a method is marked as protected internal, who can access it?
7. Can multiple catch blocks be executed for a single try statement.
8. The C# keyword "int" maps to which .NET type?
9. In C#, it is possible to inherit fields and methods from one class to another.
10. Which of the following is a reserved keyword in C#?
11. Dynamic polymorphism is implemented by abstract classes and virtual functions.
12. How do you create a variable with the floating number 1.80?
13. Which datatype should be more preferred for storing a simple number like 30 to improve execution speed of a
14. Which access modifier makes the code only accessible within the same class?
15. Which of the following is correct about C# ?
16. How do you call a method in C#?
17. What is the top .NET class that everything is derived from?
18. Which data type is used to create a variable that should store text?
19. Can you change the value of a variable while debugging a C# application?
20. Correct Declaration of Values to variables a and b ?